Athletic Director and History, PE, Health and A+ Teacher
I graduated from BYU in April 2014 with a BS in School Health Education and minors in PE/Coaching and Music. I love playing and watching many sports, playing music, and I love to go fishing. I like doing lots of things, so it's fitting that I teach multiple subjects.
Major life's accomplishments [because I worked so hard to get these done ]:
- Scored a Par and a Birdie on hole #4 (the canyon hole) at Palisades Golf Course
- Own a putter signed by LaVell Edwards
- Have met the "Voice of Disneyland" and his wife (who is the "Voice of California Adventure" and the "Voice of Smith's Marketplace")
- Have been to the Rose Bowl for a football game and a parade (although I was too young to remember going to the parade)
- Have been to both Disneyland and Disney World
- Have met BYU WRs coach and childhood idle, Ben Cahoon
- Coached the Spanish Fork sophomore football team
- Took a football coaching class with current NFL linebacker, Kyle Van Noy
- Have lived in Poland and can speak Polish
- Have been to the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps.
- Earned an Eagle Scout and a Bronze Palm in scouting
- Played in the BYU marching band
- Have tried both the left and right Twix Bars. Seems to me that the difference between the two is somewhere in the middle.
- Have recently become a Pokemon World Champion (on the original Pokemon Red Gameboy Edition